Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Puerto Rico!

Well folks, looks like I'm headed for Puerto Rico!

Andrew and I spent 8 hours yesterday, watching as everything we own (except 2 suitcases of clothes), was boxed up and put into a moving van. That moving van will then drive to Florida, load all our belongings onto a boat, and our dining room table, sofas and kitchen appliances will set sail for their maiden voyage to Puerto Rico!
An incredibly long day, and not enough coffee!

I am now living at my parents house for the remaining three weeks until the wedding, and big move.


My younger sister Nan, so graciously gave up her room for me to stay in so that I am not homeless. (Thank you Nan). So now its wedding crunch time! 23 days until Andrew and I say "I do"! Now that I am back at my moms house, planning will be much easier.
Home sweet home for the next 3 weeks!

It is my hope that once I have moved and settled into PR, that my blog will really take off. I think (and hope) that I will have more exciting things to blog about, more exciting pictures to post, and so many adventures to document! Plus Its a good way to keep in touch with my family, and let them know whats going on in Andrew and my life.

Until next time...

1 comment: