Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gypsy Soul

Its official. I have perfected the art of moving. Perhaps I am a gypsy, or maybe just a nomad. Whichever the case may be, I apparently am incapable of living in one spot for longer then a year. I have relocated 6 times in the past 3 years. After my 5 months in Charlotte, I am moving on to Greensboro (again). I am actually excited about this move. I have a great job opportunity lined up, Ill be closer to family and friends, and for the first time in over a year, Ill actually be living in the same city as my boyfriend! So I have only high expectations for this move. This is the good kind of change. My life seems to finally be meshing together for the first time in a very long time. I am so excited about this move, that I am not even dreading packing up the many many boxes and  furniture, I don't dread the aching back from lifting boxes and carrying them down 2 flights of stairs, I actually look forward to it! Maybe I am just crazy. A crazy nomad with a gypsy soul. Either way, this will be good for me. Maybe Ill even set a record and settle in for longer then a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment